Saturday, October 24, 2009

Columbia

After twenty years I find myself grateful that I had the opportunity to spend three years at an institution rich in history and education such as Columbia Law School. Then there are the times I regret that I did not make enough of the chance presented to me.

Now is the time to look forward and find ways to build from the base that the school provided. To the credit of the school, even I have been able to maintain some times to the Law School. The Director of the Center for Climate Change Policy and a professor of Environmental Law, Michael Gerrard, twenty years ago allowed me to intern for him when he was in private practice at Berle, Kass & Case.

Living in Morningside and learning at Columbia and from New York City allows one to learn while almost not even paying attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment